The Blood Tonic contains 10 Herbs
1. Echinacea. Reported to be highly beneficial in boosting
the immune system. It is said to inhibit some forms of detrimental
bacteria, i.e. streptococci & staphylococci aureus, to help prevent
the common cold, influenza and to suppress many viruses.
2. Burdock. Reported to stimulate the secretion of bile from
the gall bladder and to restoring gall bladder and liver function. It
is repputed to be highly beneficial in alleviating eczema and psoriasis.
3. Gotu Kola. Research indicates an increase in the
development and maintenance of blood vessels into connective tissue, to
the lowering of blood pressure and improving the function of the heart.
It is said that Gotu Kola can possibly heal chronic ulcers of the skin,
and accelerate the healing of wounds.
4. Red Clover. Reported to increase haemoglobin levels in red
blood cells. It is said to be very valuable in the prevention of some
types of metabolic disease.
5. Ginkgo Biloba. It is said to reduce the tendency for clots
and thrombi to form in veins and arteries, to improve blood
circulation, and act as a powerful anti-oxidant. Ginkgo Biloba is
reported to improve blood circulation and oxygen supply to the brain.
6. Chaparral. Reported to increase vitamin C levels to the
adrenal glands, improve liver and kidney function. Chaparral, it is
said, reduces the painful symptoms of arthritis
7. Garlic. Highly regarded in reducing the risk of heart
attack, to mproving blood circulation and strengthening blood vessels.
Garlic is reputed to stimulate the appetite, the immune system and to
help lower cholesterol levels.
8. Catʼs Claw. Regarded as a great healer. Itʼs high
anti-inflammatory properties are said to be valuable for alleviating
intestinal problems including irritable bowel syndrome, diverticulitis
and colitis. Catʼs Claw is also said to be beneficial in cases of
Horsetail and Poke Root are also included in minor amounts.